We know how important it is to manage and protect the information you share with us. When you share data with us through our website, that information is protected by secure socket layer (SSL) encryption.
To prevent any unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong electronic and physical security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal information in line with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018.
Collecting your information
We collect information about you in numerous ways:
- Information that you provide to us through our website; and
- Information that you provide via communications with us.
In addition to the personal information you submit (or we collect), we may also collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP Address, operating system and browser type for the purpose of system administration and product improvement.
Details on this are available in our Cookies.
We may also record and/or monitor calls for training and quality purposes. Recordings may also be used to help us combat fraud.
Use of your information
- Your name address, phone numbers, email address and date of birth;
- Information we receive when making a decision about you, your application or agreement;
- Details of all agreements you have and have had with us, along with all transactions; and
- Details of when we contact you and you contact us.
- As well as any other information which we reasonably need to operate your account or fulfil our regulatory obligations.
- With any person, organisation or company who provides us with products and services;
- With any payment system that we may use;
- With any person to whom we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to transfer or sell) our business or any of our obligations or rights under any agreement we may have with you. If the sale or transfer goes ahead, the purchaser or transferee may use your personal information in the same way as us; and
- With regulatory and governmental authorities ombudsmen, or other authorities, including tax authorities, where we are requested by them to do so.
- To form a view of you as an individual and to identify, develop or improve products, that may be of interest to you;
- Carry out market research, business and statistical analysis;
- Carry out, monitor and analyse our business;
- Carry out audits;
- Recover any debt you owe us; and
- Comply with our regulatory obligations.
Access to your information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access certain personal records that we hold about you. This is called a Data Subject Access Request, which you can make by writing to [email protected].
We want to make sure that your information is as up to date and accurate as possible. You may ask us to correct or remove any information that you think is inaccurate.
Social media features
Last updated: January 2023.